Do you want to talk about your sleep problems with a sleep therapist?
Do you want to understand what is causing your insomnia and what can be done about it?
Do you want to go beyond the general sleep hygiene advice and access support on the level you need?
A sleep assessment call with Emma is just what you are looking for. This is a one off session designed to give you understanding about your sleep problem.
After years of working with insomnia and sleep problems, I feel strongly that every person struggling with their sleep needs to be empowered to understand their problem and the steps available to them to improve the situation. I never want anyone to feel stuck or hopeless.
My aim with these calls is to provide an opportunity for you to take some control and explore what options are available to you.
It doesn’t matter whether you have been struggling for 2 months or 20 years, I want to speak to you.
Who is this for?
This is for you if you:
- Struggle to get to sleep
- Wake during the night and struggle to get back to sleep
- Find your mind won’t switch off at night
- Feel anxious about your sleep
- Want to talk to someone who understands insomnia and difficulties sleeping
What happens during a sleep assessment call?
- We will explore your sleep problems as you see them and the effect they are having on you.
- I will ask questions to better understand you problem
- I will listen to your concerns and answer your questions
- I will explain to you what I think is causing your problems and suggest an action plan for you to overcome the problems
What will I gain from a sleep assessment call?
This will partly depend on what you want to get from the call but I hope that you will gain
- An understanding about your sleeping problems
- Clarity and answers to your questions
- A plan for your next steps to deal with the problem and get good sleep
- A sleep summary report sent via email with the main points discussed and action steps for moving forwards
(I know you are most likely tired and don’t want to spend the call worrying about remembering everything or taking notes).
The cost of this one off sleep assessment call is £99
The location of the call is online so you do not need to worry about travel, parking or distance from me. You will be sent instructions on how to access the call but don’t worry, it is straightforward.
The length of the session is 50 minutes
Your sleep summary report will arrive into your emails within 24 hours after the call has ended
How does it work?
I want you to understand the sleep assessment call process from start to finish so you know exactly what to expect. Check out the details here.
** PLEASE NOTE **
I am not a doctor and I will not give any medical advice or tell you to make any changes to any medication you might be taking.
I may suggest alternative routes of help and support for you if I do not feel like I am the right person to help you.
This is a stand alone session. This is not treatment and it is unlikely that I can solve all of your sleep problems on this call. You are under no obligation to work with me in any way after this session.
Book and pay for your assessment call
Simply click on the 'Book Now' button to choose your day and time and pay for your sleep assessment session.
2. Complete the brief pre assessment form
When your appointment is confirmed you will be given a link to a brief form for you to complete ahead of our appointment time. This form collects some basic information about you and what you would most like to get from your sleep assessment session. This helps me to save time during the call itself so we can make the most of our time.
3. Follow the instructions to join the call
You will be sent an email with instructions about how to join the call. This is simple so nothing to worry about. You might like to make some notes or jot down any questions you have ahead of the call.
4. Attend your call at the arranged time
Simply attend the appointment with me at the scheduled time by using the link provided. Please try to be somewhere quiet where you can speak openly.
5. Get your sleep summary report
I will aim to send you a sleep summary report within 24 hours of the call ending. This will go to your email inbox. This means you do not have to worry about taking everything in or making notes during our session.