In this video, I joined Lin Alchin from ‘Inspire Beyond Belief’ for a Q&A session for her Facebook followers.
We answered the questions asked by her audience which included:
– What do you recommend for jet lag?
– I often wake around 3-5am and struggle to get back to sleep. I do nap during the day because I feel so tired. How can I get out of this cycle?
-I fall asleep very easily but wake in the wee hours and don’t go to sleep again. Tried all the things: no PC, exercise or meals before bed, …..????
– How can I shake off nightmares in the morning?
– What do you suggest to calm my overactive mind. I find it hard to fall asleep as my mind is racing all over the place. Sometimes I wake feeling this way too and struggle to get back to sleep.
– How much sleep should I be getting each night? I am wondering if I am not getting enough. What are the symptoms of too little sleep?
– My husband will often take a sleeping pill at night to help him sleep. Can these be addictive? Is there another way to help him sleep better. He is now in his 70’s
If you are struggling with your sleep you can use the self assessment tool here
You can book a sleep assessment with me here
You can check out Lin’s ‘Inspire Beyond Belief’ website here